Rainbow Pinwheel Pointer

Get Back the Start button Using softwares in windows 8


You can also have few more software or options by which start button or start menu can be installed with more features to be enjoyed, and without any defects/problems that you can face after the installation.
1. Classic Shell : This is an outstanding free software that you can have to add up a start menu button to the taskbar, and not only this but you are lucky enough to get a few more features that come with it.
2. ViStart 8 : This is another outstanding software which I personally recommend as I have personally tried it out in my Windows 8 PC and got a positive result from this with an amazing Start button on my taskbar which made it easy for me, and along with this I also got additional features which are cool like the ability to change the skin and much more.
3. Pokki : Up to now we have seen Couple software to Get Back the Start button in Windows 8 and trust me the best by far is Pokki.

No comments:

Post a Comment